Monday 11 March 2013

Mizon Snail Repair bb cream review

Posted by Unknown at 20:54
Hi friends!

I know that Keira has been conscientiously blogging and I haven't, sorry for being lazy, real life has been taxing with weddings, (post-Chinese new year) family gatherings to attend. Today I bring you a review my new holy grail (HG) bb cream: Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Blemish Blam SPF 32/PA++. Snail essence has been a hype in the Korean beauty market for a while, and I am kinda late to jump on the bandwagon. Very glad I did though because I really do enjoy this bb cream very much. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and guess what! It has been preventing my skin from breaking out (I break out A LOT, ask Keira), as well as healing my old acne scars.



Full product name: Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Blemish Balm SPF32/PA++
Active ingredient:   45% Snail Filtrate
Texture:  Typical Korean bb cream texture, creamy, but not dry, easy to blend.
Coverage: Medium coverage, buildable
Colour: NC15 almost exactly
Finish: Very natural, gives a slight glow. 
Scent:  almost negligible scent 
Packaging:  Squeeze tube
Quantity:  50ml 
Where to get it: Mizon ebay site 
Price: Depending on promotion, current price is about SGD25, I got mine for SGD 20 bucks


Ingredients list, click for clearer view. 


Thick, creamy consistency of the bb cream



Good coverage, and easy to blend, swatches as a M.A.C NC 15 color


With blending, it mixes my NC25-30 color skin very nicely
Tip: If you are darker than NC 25-30 and still want to wear this BB cream, just layer this under your everyday sheer powder (I recommend MAC's mineralize skin finish) so you won't look too fair. 


Snail filtrate is also known to prevent wrinkles and make you look more youthful, but because I don't have wrinkles (yet), I can't comment on the anti-aging properties of this bb cream. But, so far, I am really liking it for its acne healing properties, so if you breakout like I do, TRY IT!! This is the first bb cream that I have tried so far that have some sort of skin care property.


How the bb cream looks on me .
(Want to know how to do the makeup look? Let me know in the comments below!)

Products used today:
1. Dr. Ci:Labo aqua gel moisturizer
2. Sunplay SPF65+++
3. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
3. Heroine make eyeliner
4.M.A.C Blush
5. Lancome lip cream in Rose Petale. 
 K, that's all folks! Thanks for reading!

UPDATE: I also tried a snail essence mask, and made some updates of my skin after using the bbcream: Click here to read. 

xoxo, Nicole.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Forever 29. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos