Wednesday 6 March 2013

Looking for a pedi and manicurist?

Posted by Unknown at 19:16
I am a little reluctant to write this post because my pedicurist is a well-kept secret, and frankly speaking, I'm worried about an influx in their business for selfish reasons. But! I shall divulge out of the kindness of my heart. Hur hur...

I can say that I am rather picky about my pedicure. First of all, I like a good scrub down of my feet and a nice cleaning of my cuticles.

Secondly, I really love nail art, in particular swarovski crystals, and I like it classy. The one time I visited a Viet nail parlor in San Diego, I nearly fainted when they drew a flower using five dots of nail polish...like elementary school.

Third, I am cheap. I hate places where they charge for every crystal or lace that they use. Most places would offer a classic pedicure for 30 something bucks, but after they are done with the nail art, it becomes something ridiculous like 50s or 60 bucks. Ridiculous!

I thank my lucky stars to have found this place (this goes out to you, my dear sister, who introduced me to this place).

Tucked away in a little low rise old school flat complex in the Tiong Bahru away, this place offers a sense of serenity and sorta vintage vibe when you walk in.



The girls there are super professional, and they are super friendly as well. Speak in Mandarin! If you can't, they are extremely forgiving.

They do an awesome job, and are really creative for nail art (ask for Shirley). And the best thing is...*drumroll* you can get unlimited crystals and nail art for a flat fee included in the pedicure price!

Which means, you can bling out your nails like this!



......or not.

How much is it? You might ask. If you don't sign for a package, it is 28 bucks nett! Pretty cheap right?

On top of it, if you grab a friend and split a package (which means 300 each), the pedicure and manicures are only 18 bucks! And you can use your package for everything else, including massages, facials at a discounted price as well.

They only use OPI or Chanel colors, so the pedicures last forever.



Exhibit A: My one plus month pedicure.

Laura and I went for pedicures yesterday night and we ended up with these sparkly toes!

Mine, in the process.......




Love the crystals......




 Laura's!

So if you are looking for a good nail salon, feel free to try them out at:

Hui Aesthetics

57 Eng Hoon St Singapore 1600576323 2821

xoxo,
Keira









0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Forever 29. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos