Sunday 7 July 2013

Clio art Blusher in #2 PINK: Review + Swatch

Posted by Unknown at 01:12
I have been eyeing Korean makeup brand CLIO for years. Over the past year,  I noticed their products popping up in Watson's Singapore, so obviously, when my sister was looking to buy a new blush and I edged her on to buy the CLIO art blusher. Let's just say she wasn't disappointed at all.


This blush is part of CLIO's art collection where they collaborate with artistes to come up these beautiful cover designs that awakens your sense before you even apply the makeup on your face. In this collection, they have baked eyeshadows, blushers and lipsticks, for swatches of these products, visit here.






Each of these blush compacts comes with a inner mirror, as well as a blush brush which is super soft and makes for easy application when you are on the go.


My sister has pretty fair skin leaning towards cool tone, so she picked up the blush in #2 PINK, which is looks like a true pink in the pan with some deep red and shimmers.



The blushers are of the baked type which makes them compact and pigmented. A little goes a long way for the these blushes, and they kind of reminds me of Milani's baked powder blush, where the powder is finely milled and the texture very smooth.



This is how the blush looks like on my skin. All of CLIO's blushers do contain shimmers , but they are not gritty or chunky, and so the colors and the shimmers blend very well into my skin. In my opinion, these blushes would also double up as a blush/ highligher because of their shimmery pearl sheen.


This is how the blush looks on my skin, it gives me a very natural radiant flush and makes my skin look healthy, like I am glowing from within. The blush also lasted for a good 6 hours or so, love it! 



From the CLIO website, these blushes are also available in 5 other shades, I swatched them casually in the store and noticed that the coral color (#5) is quite a dupe for the famous NARS Orgasm blush, so if you are looking for some new cheek colors, please keep these in mind. They retail for SGD 32.90 in Watsons. I am sure I will be buying more colors back end of the month when I visit Korea for my mid-year shopping trip. 

Xoxo, 

Nicole



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Forever 29. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos