Sunday 11 August 2013

Marvin Lee, for Augustman!

Posted by Unknown at 19:29
Time flies! It's already August, and this month, we are interested in the Augustman "A-listers" competition!

If you don't already know about the Augustman magazine, it is a luxury men's magazine based in Singapore and had many celebrities like Ken Watanabe and Anthony Bourdain grace the covers before. Since the name of the magazine IS augustman, they hold a competition in August where they scour the streets for the most eligible bachelors and pick the best of the best!

This year, they managed to sink their paws on one of our fellow scholar friends Marvin Lee. We are lunch buddies and he is my BGF (best guy friend), so I decided to promote him a little today!

Marvin had a prestigious educational background, being schooled in Hwa Chong JC, and Imperial for undergrad and Oxford for his Ph.D. You can read more about his aspirations at the link below, but I don't want to bore you with boring questions today! 

So, I asked him a few fun questions, and it is my hope that you can see what a fun guy he is! He is always thoughtful and sensitive, and humorous as well, and I think he IS the most eligible bachelor in Singapore. And if you think so too, or like what you see and read, please vote for him at the link below. I know he will appreciate every single vote! 






Marvin on a normal work day in Biopolis. It's kinda hard to miss him in Biopolis, because he is probably the most well-dressed guy in the whole area.
Us together!

Even on non-work days, he is dressed well too. I really appreciate it! Always nice to have a little bit of eye candy around!

Anyways, I digress. Here are the interview questions I had for him!

1) What is your idea of a romantic date?

Somewhere by the beach, nothing high profile. Cliched, maybe a little cheesy too, but I really enjoy the calming effect the waves have on me when they slap against the shore. Waves, gentle breeze and someone that makes your heart skip a beat every so often. 

2) If you could choose one thing between money, fame, intelligence and looks, which one would it be?

Well I guess the intelligent answer here would be intelligence. Lol. Looks are important whilst u're still young and before all the other more practical concerns in life kick in. I think intelligence lasts u a lifetime and it's a powerful tool at every stage of your life. Money doesn't buy happiness and fame is more important to some than others. 

3) What is the one most important thing you look for in a partner?

Emotional security.

4) What is your ultimate goal in life?

Do the things I love, live the dreams I dream 

5) If you have one wish in the world, what will it be?

World peace. Lol. Ok, really...world peace.

6) And also, where on earth did you get those thick and luscious lashes from?

From mommy. U really wouldn't be envious if u keep having to clear fallen lashes on your glasses and cheeks. 

If you don't believe me, look at his side profile below. It's crazy. I used to think that he had eyeliner on everyday!


And yes, I am still envious. You are the reason why lash growth serums are so popular!

Anyway, I hope that you learn a little more about him personally from this post. I really hope that you will vote for him because I think he is extremely humble and modest, and he really appreciates every nice thing you do for him! Not like the typical pompous cute guys that are so annoying in Singapore. 

"And also if you could, would be really grateful if u could get people and your friends/fans/followers to vote for me @ 


Vote now!

Love,
Keira


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Forever 29. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos