Tuesday 9 April 2013

Past week (and a half) around the blogosphere

Posted by Unknown at 09:14
Hi all! I know I haven't written in ages (week and a half to exact), I have been busy with spending time with Mum and trying to figure out how to renovate the fiance's room/ suite. It's been busy busy busy, so I apologize, and promise that I have an entry coming up soon about gorgeous red lips (think Marilyn Monroe).  For today, I have decided to do this once a week or bi weekly thing where I tell you the most interesting or  must-know reviews or entrys around the blogosphere, concentrating mostly on fashion and beauty, but will occasionally post about gossip :P.

For this week (and a half, since I am a little late), the 5 things worth reading around the blogosphere

1. Lisa Eldridge


One of my favorite youtube makeup guru who is also an experienced British makeup artiste and has worked with many famous celebrities (think Keira Knightly). For the past week or so, she has been posting an extremely informative series on her blog and on her youtube known as the FOUNDATION COURSE. In this course, she teaches you numerous things like the different types of foundations there are in the market, what type of foundation is suitable for you, how to put on foundation as well as her favorite foundations as a pro. I highly recommend it to everyone regardless of how experienced you are with makeup, after all, a flawless canvas is the number one  priority for doing good makeup.

2. Xiaxue
Every Singaporean out there knows who Xiaxue is, and I will keep my opinions about her to myself, but let's just say that I am not a fan. However, her blogpost this week is worth a read, especially for people doing renovations (or just plain gossipy). I won't say I agree with the design, but she did bring up a lot of interesting and useful points worth taking a look at.
From Xiaxue.blogspot.sg



3. The Many Bags of Victoria Beckham

From Purseblog

I mean, I KNOW, I KNOW this is not from the past week, or the week before. This is in fact a pretty old post from 2 weeks ago, but man.... this is an entry you HAVE to read if you love bags like I do. Victoria has the biggest Birkin or Kelly collection I know, and I DO love her Victoria Beckham handbag line. Yum Yum Yum.

4. Wendy's Lookbook


I love romantic, sheer looking silk shirt, and anything cobalt in color! In this entry, Wendy does an amazingly put together look with a butterflies printed silk blouse and a cobalt pleated dress. Elegant and yet girly.

5. Thought Catalog: You don't have to be Friends with Everyone.


I do read thought catalog relatively regularly, and this week, this article struck a cord with me. I am very picky about my friends, and I think it is ok to not want to be friends with everyone. I like to be around people who makes me feel I can be myself, I can be the loud, sometimes brag-gy, direct and yet caring person. If you judge me, then mehhh, you are not worth my time.


I hope everyone finds this post useful! Saves you time from going through every single blog posts out there on the internet.

Thanks for reading!!

xoxo,


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Forever 29. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos